Jan 27, 2011

Salsa



I in no way claim to know how to make any sort of Mexican food from scratch.  I do try, however, to achieve the amazing authentic taste at home.  The only time I come close is with this salsa.

Ingredients:
  • 1 14.5oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
  • juice of 1/2 lime
  • 2 tbsp. diced canned jalepenos
  • cilantro (to taste)
  • 1/2 cup onion
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. cumin

Directions:

This is so easy! I just slice the onion into chunks and throw everything into the blender. (Here I go again with my Magic Bullet.)



I almost always adjust the cilantro and lime juice.  It tastes great right away, but even better after it's been refrigerated. It's even better the next day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive