Mar 13, 2011

How Time Flies

I am so excited that my little sweetie will be turning 1 next month! It hit me a few months ago... I have to plan a kid's birthday party! I'm not used to throwing parties, but now that we're parents it's a new yearly tradition.  I've looked around at decorations, and am not excited to spend (so much) money on cheesy paper decorations that will go in the trash. Being the creative and crafty girl that I am, I think I'm going to design my own.  I'm thinking of a #1 theme.  I found these GREAT blogs for party inspiration. Check them out if you have any kind of celebration coming up.  Also, please share your favorite birthday party idea to help me out.  Next month I'll post the party pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive