May 3, 2011

Loving Coral


I am loving this new nail polish color I received for my birthday (Thanks, Dad). I love the color!  It's actually called "Papa Don't Peach". (Perfect!)  I don't know why I haven't tried this color before.  I usually go for a pink, red, or light shimmery color for summer. This is my new pink! I love the way it looks on my toes. It also comes with a cute little flower toe ring. It's available online or at Ulta.





Mom always said I should be a foot model. This one's for you, mom.





I have been wanting this new lip/cheek color from Pixi. It's called "Coral Camellia". It has lip balm in the tube and a coordinating lip/cheek tint in the cap. I love makeup that's two in one.  It's available online or at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive