Aug 1, 2011

Fighting Summer Frizz

Aussie Heat Protecting Shine Spray
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

Fighting the frizzies? This summer, my hair has been dry and frizzy.  Since I don't really have a hair budget right now, I was excited to find these products at Target for around $3 each.  The shine spray has made my hair softer, and the 3 Minute Miracle adds moisture.

Suave Sleek shampoo and conditioner
 
 I picked this shampoo up at my local grocery store the other day for around $2, and was pleasantly surprised with my results.  My hair really felt more smooth.  Here is their claim: Salon proven to smooth dry or frizzy hair as well as Matrix® sleek.look® shampoo and conditioner* **  

What are your summer hair fixes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive