May 6, 2011

Birds of a Feather


 I wanted to share this cute summer dress with you.  I haven't been a dress girl since I was 5, but they became my favorite thing to wear when I was pregnant last year.  I do feel a bit more put together when I wear them.  Even this light, summery one.  One thing I like about this dress is the subtle pattern. In these pics you probably can't tell that there are little birds all over it.  I've been drawn to patterns with birds lately, which is interesting because I have always had this strange phobia about birds flying near my head. I know... it's weird.

p.s. My door is really not crooked, I'm just learning how to use a tripod.

Dress: Walmart $12   Cardigan: Marshall's   Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive