1. Name banner created with Word
2. Party hat idea and tutorial from Oh Happy Day!
3. Letter monograms from Martha Stewart
4. Pom-Poms tutorial from Martha Stewart
5. Number cake templates from Martha Stewart
6. Month-by-Month banner created with www.picnik.com
7. Monogram sign inspired by Oh Happy Day!
I hit up the local JoAnn's for some scrapbook paper and ribbon, and the dollar store for tissue paper, plates, cups, napkins, and plastic table cloths. It took a lot of time to create these, but it was fun and I like them better than store-bought decor. There are a lot of websites and Etsy shops where you can buy party decorations and print them out. They are very cute, but with a little research I was able to find everything I wanted online for free.
If you have any type of party coming up, you should check out Karas Party Ideas. It's an amazing blog with tons of ideas and pictures.