Feb 23, 2011

Have a Mocha


Lastnight I was craving something sweet (not unusual). Since the ice cream had been devoured the night before, I had to be creative.  I sometimes turn to coffee when I'm in this situation, so I decided to make a mocha.  I found the recipe a few months ago online, but could not for the life of me remember where.  So when I made it this time I measured so I could share the chocolatey goodness with you. 
Mocha
Ingredients
  • 1 cup of fresh brewed coffe
  • milk & sugar to taste
  • 1tsp. Hershey's Cocoa Powder
  • 1tsp. Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
Directions

Add milk and sugar to your coffee just the way you like it.  Then add cocoa powder and syrup. You can also adjust these amounts to your taste.  This just gives you a starting point.  This drink totally satisfies my Starbucks craving if I don't feel like going out (or spending $5).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive